Colombia is 2017’s most trendy country, melting travellers’ hearts with its residents’ warmth, enthusiasm and their welcome and also with the beauty and incredible diversity of its landscape.
From the heavenly beaches on the Caribbean and Pacific coasts to the snow-covered Andean summits, from tropical forests to arid deserts, Columbia has some of our planet's most beautiful landscapes.
Travellers are starting to discover the city of Cartagena alongside the Corcora Valley in the coffee-growing region. But there is so much more to discover:
- The Guajira peninsula in the north of the country, where you will find a desert surrounded by the sea.
- Trekking in the coffee region, if you are a flora and fauna lover, open your eyes wide!
- You can enjoy a total change of scenery in Mompox, a floating city, unknown and with difficult tourist access.
- Tayrona Park is one of the largest natural parks set between the sea and the jungle
- Caños Cristales, the seven coloured river
- Barichara a small colonial town with its history, legends and hand crafts
- The lost city which you can reach after 4 days of trekking
Colombia is a lot more than a simple tourist destination, it is a country which will blow you over with encounters, people, music, and colours all contributing to the beauty of this trip.
One very well-known and popular phrase is: « Colombia, el riesgo es que te quieras quedar »
Colombia, the only risk is you may want to stay.