Tanzania is well known for the quality of its individual trip offer.
The destination though needs to better communicate on its MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Events) offer.
When organizing a trip for your groups it is better to opt for a 3 to 5-night package, should you choose to go on a safari only or to combine sea and safari.
You can travel to Tanzania year-round but it is better to prefer low seasons such as April/May or November to have access to more availabilities and better prices.
Arusha and Dar feature convention centers with a large capacity.
In Zanzibar congresses are held in resorts where clients stay.
Activities : Beside safaris, Tanzania offers a wide range of activities such as : hiking, hot air balloon or helicopter rides, biking, diving, night safaris, kitesurfing, cultural attractions…
- Wide open spaces, wildlife, culture, sport and beach in one package.
- Little time difference with France (+ 1h during summer + 2 h during winter)
- Excellent air service : Air France-KLM, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines…
- Visa formalities made easier (E-visa or visa delivered upon arrival).
- A large choice of high quality accommodations.
Tanganyika Expeditions features a 30-year expertise in MICE travels, covering each step, each aspect of the trip.
Do not hesitate to recommend Tanzania to your clients, we will assist you in creating unique and attractive programs.