Missing Italia is the tour operators and travel agents’privileged interlocutor. We transform each trip into an unforgettable experience in the most notorious peninsula in the world.
Assisi, Perugia et l’Ombrie
Welcome to Umbria, a hymn to beauty.
You will remember those green landscapes, Perugia’s historic downtown and mystic Assisi for a long time. Take some time to visit some of the most beautiful villages in Italy : Orvieto, Spoleto, Gubbio, Spello…
> We fell for:
- A « sweet » moment: Visit of Perugia Chocolate Museum
- An incursion into medieval times at the « Mercato delle Gaite »,a market that takes place in Bevagna in June.
Explore 12months/year Puglia and be seduced by the sea, its gastronomy, History, culture, stunning panoramas and local traditions that will make your trip unique. Located in South-East Italy, the region features tyical landscapes and monuments.
Bari was the headquarters of the highest Bizantin authority in the western territories owned by the Eastern Roma, Empire.
Admire the baroque monuments of Lecce.
Enjoy the poetic atmosphere of Alberobello, and stroll in the streets of Ostuni, also known as the “white city”.You will be seduced by the cliffs and ptypical farms, olive trees ans vineyards in Gargano.
> We fell for:
- "Pizzica" folk night. Follow the steps of this festive dance and be seduced by the violons, tambourines and accordions’ vibrant music.
- A visit of the Grottaglie ceramics district. Many workshops produce artistic, popular and rustic objects.
- Une visite to Altamura,the capital of the notorious breade. Option to see an ancient bread oven.
Italy has so much more to offer… For more information, call us !