Market Place Sales Manager
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com
We are looking for…
An enthusiastic and engaged Market Place Sales Manager based in Hanoi. You will contribute to the SIC segment growth by generating, driving & delivering a pro-active strategy of production and distribution of the products via the market places such as Travel Exchange.
SIC Production Studies & Elaboration
- Source the needs from the Sales Network in the markets and from the Sales Teams in Asia.
- Work on a benchmark study with the existing products on the markets.
- Define the strategy, in accordance with each market objectives, by identifying drivers for growth, potential for new consumers acquisition for each market / segment.
- Lead with the Marketing Department feasibility studies about the launch of the new products.
- Submit the decision to elaborate new SIC or amend existing SIC to the Director of Sales.
- Elaborate with the Production Department the SIC Products per market and per segment according to the new trends identified on the markets.
- Determine the Sales Targets in team with the Sales Teams (SDM + STL) per product on each market and segment.
New product launches & Activation Plan
- Work with the Marketing Department to generate innovative ideas to launch products and encourage innovative thinking.
- Work with the Marketing Department to create and permanently adapt, offline and online marketing tools supporting the product launches
- Ensure operational excellence for the product launches in regards to timing and in collaboration with the production and sales departments.
- Train the sales teams how to sell each SIC product. Create the appropriate sales tools to promote the SIC products on the markets.
Distribution Strategy: Yield Management on Travel Exchange / Market Places
- Manage the SIC products on each market / segment in accordance with the Sales Teams on the markets and in the destinations.
- Optimize & monitor the distribution, the revenues and the profitability of the SIC Products via the Market Place Travel Exchange.
- Motivate the Sales Teams on the market (SDM) and in the destinations (STL & SE) to reach the sales targets for each SIC Product.
The Travel Exchange Manager is placed under the responsibility of the Head of Marketing international. She or he may be managing marketing executives in the destination.
- Knowledge of tourism industry: OTA community.
- Experience in Yield management.
- Product Manager background on TO side.
- Being result driven.
- Good command of English language.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
- High curiosity
- Ability to identify and incorporate new trends in the strategy.
- Good organizational, financial and time management skills
- Intense commercial sensitivity
- Impeccable eye for details
- Listen and Communicates effectively: verbal and written communication, presentation skills, communicate to senior stakeholders in an international & multi-cultural environment
Position available from now on
Job title: Market Place Sales Manager
Compensation: Competitive dependent upon experience and qualifications
Interested candidates should send her/his application to Philippe RICHARD via email