Trans Nordic Tours ApS,
We are growing again – are you interested in joining us and do you speak French at a native level ?
We are looking for a Market Manager for our French market – do you have experience in the tourism industry and ready to be the leader of the team in Denmark? Would you like to be a part of one of the leading companies in the travel business in Scandinavia?
We are looking for a
DMC Team and Market Manager
for our French-speaking market
Your qualifications :
• Leadership experience in terms of coaching and training Operators Managers, plus organising, prioritising tasks within a team.
• That you have ambitions, visions and a desire to grow with TNT and get new responsibilities.
• That you have capacity to overview our clients and be able to help and guide Operations Managers to deliver a high quality product.
• Willing to give some extra hours.
• Involvement in sales & marketing planning / strategy and activities together with our Business Development Manager who are working from our office located in France.
• Fluent in French and English, an interest in the Scandinavian languages is a plus
• Passionate about geography, preferable a solid knowledge of the Scandinavian market
• Flexible, service-minded and sales-oriented with a good sense of numbers
• Experience from the DMC industry in attending fairs and in general driving sales with high level of autonomy.
You can look forward to :
• Being part of a team with 25 nationalities
• Being invited to different social and work-related arrangements and FAM trips where we try out the activities that we offer to our clients
• Leading a positive and solution-oriented team of 5
• 5 days of vacation permitted during our high season
• Lunch agreement partly company-paid
• We are part of Tour Partner Group with companies around the world with exciting opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
Job description :
- Supervision and supporting the Operations Managers about quotations and operations. You will be in charge of training of the new staff and development of experienced staff within the French department.
- You will work closely with our Business Development Manager in France to drive sales for our French-speaking markets. Another part of the job will be attending fairs
- You will also be creating tour programs, calculating prices and handle tours in the Nordic countries. You will have the responsibility to communicate with our clients (French-speaking tour operators) and suppliers (hotels, coach companies, guides, restaurants etc.).
- Always willing, as a natural-born team player, to help colleagues and to share your experiences with your junior colleagues, also taking an active part in cross-company projects both locally and international.
- There will be overtime, especially during our high season, May 1st- July 31st. Overtime is compensated as free time.
If you can say yes to this and if your skills match the job profile please send us your CV & application. We can offer you an interesting and varied full-time position with contact to clients and suppliers.
We have a modern office environment in Charlottenlund, Copenhagen
Salary according to qualifications, including pension and health insurance.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to call Managing Director Christian Nissen on direct phone +45 3842 5211 or Office Manager Mette Nielsen on +45 3842 5711.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV & application marked “Market Manager – French market”. Please send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org – latest by 13th of Sep. Interviews will be held as applications come in.
Trans Nordic Tours specializes in Incoming Group Tours to the Nordic Countries with clients and staff from all over the world. We have partners in more than 50 countries.
With speed, passion and precision, we deliver the best arrangement to the price - every time.